|100 CLUB RULES|
The purpose of the 100 Club is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the PTA bank account and used to meet funding requests from the school, providing equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils.
- For a cost of £1 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 and 100 (this will be amended accordingly, should we get more than 100 members).
- A draw will be made every month with 50% of the takings going to the winner.
- The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all parents, carers, staff of Rose Hill Primary School. Participants must be over 16 years of age.
- Numbers are limited to one per household.
- Payments must be made annually via Parentpay.
- Member’s numbers will only be entered if they have paid, and have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The draw shall be made on the last Friday of the month, or, when this falls in a holiday, on the last Friday of term, during celebration assembly.
- You will be contacted by the PTA if you are a winner to arrange collection of your cheque.
- The name and numbers for each month’s winner will be posted in the school newsletter and on the school’s PTA Facebook page. (If you do not wish this to be the case, you can contact the PTA on firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The 100 Club will be run by the PTA. In case of any dispute the decision of the Committee is final.
- If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into PTA funds after six months.