Our Values & Ethos
At Rose Hill Primary School, we work together as a community to provide a happy, safe and supportive atmosphere, where we are proud to achieve. Everyone is valued as an individual and strives to achieve excellence.
- Our school is an inclusive community where everyone will be treated with equal concern and given equality of opportunity regardless of gender, special needs, disability or race.
- Our school will be a welcoming, friendly and happy place where children feel secure.
- There will be a strong commitment to helping all children to succeed, build their self-esteem, determination and self-confidence.
- Children will have the courage to accept a challenge
- Children will learn from each other and their families are encouraged to participate in their children’s learning.
- The school recognises the importance of the wider community and fully supports these partnerships
- Teaching and learning will be matched to the individual needs of the child.
- We will provide a broad, balanced and inspirational curriculum using a wide variety of teaching strategies.
- All children will respect and take responsibility for themselves, other people and the environment.