Pupil Premium Expenditure
The Pupil Premium strategy document for 2018-2019 can be read here:-
The document for the year 2017 – 2018 can be read her:-
The Pupil Premium is a specific grant based on:
- Children registered eligible for Free School Meals (FSM) or at any point over the last 6 years (Ever 6)
- Looked after children (LAC)
- Children of parents currently serving in the armed forces.
The pupil premium is designed to narrow the potential academic gap and address the emotional and social well-being of these pupils. It is additional to main school funding and it will be used by this school to address any underlying inequalities between children eligible by ensuring that funding reaches the pupils who need it most.
At Rose Hill our vision is that all our children, including those eligible for Pupil Premium leave school having;
- Maximised their academic potential
- Developed skills for life, including respect for all, having a positive outlook on life, taking responsibility for their own behaviour and learning, listening to others.
- Had a range of experiences, including participating in music, sport and a residential activity.
In order to determine spending priorities, the school analyses internal and external data, examines historical attainment and trends and speaks with pupils and staff. As a school we get a significant amount of additional funding and we are determined to ensure that it has maximum impact.